31st Anniversary Concours, Sunday 21 July 2019
Presented by Club Laverda Qld Inc. (CLQ), CONCOURS 2019 is a static motorcycle display offering some 60 trophies and $2000 for the best machine entered on the day.
CONCOURS’ major sponsor is Shannons Insurance supported by Redland City Council, Brisbane Motorcycles, Team Moto, Morgan and Wacker, and some 25 minor sponsors.
This year the focus is on enthusiast Clubs – we are keen to highlight the vibrant enthusiast motorcycle club community here in the great South East. With 2019 being the 50th anniversary of the venerable Honda 750, this year the Featured Club Display will be that of the Honda 750 Club, featuring some 30 Honda 4’s of various models, race bikes, and outfits.
- A $10.00 entry fee applies to patrons over 15 years and includes on-site motorcycle parking.
- This year, there will be NO FEE for enthusiasts wishing to enter their machines for judging and trophies and to be eligible for the $2000 prize for “Best in Show”.
- Machines entered for judging must be in running order.
- The event is alcohol free and is raising funds for the Make a Wish Foundation. Over the past 15 years CLQ has given more than $92,000 to this worthy charity.
- Trade stalls, enthusiast club displays, Dyno and entertainment plus food vendors and children’s rides.
Club Laverda Qld Inc, established in 1982, is a motorcycle enthusiast club with a modest membership of 56. The aim of the club is to promote the Laverda motorcycle marque. Our goal is to share the good times.