31st Anniversary Concours, 21 July 2019
Presented by Club Laverda Qld Inc (CLQ), with the support of Shannons Insurance, the Concours is a static motorcycle display offering up to 60 trophies and $2,000 prize money for the best machine entered on the day. As such, it is the only event of its kind in Australia engaging exhibitors and motorcycle enthusiasts from the entire east coast.
The CLQ welcome all to come and enjoy the show.
- CONCOURS 2019 will be the nineth event at Cleveland and the 31st annual Concours D’Elegance presented by CLQ – the result of the Story Bridge Concours (running there for some 22 years) outgrowing the Kangaroo Point venue at Captain Burke Park.
- The show is open from 8am and trophy presentations for the Concours D’Elegance winners is conducted at about 2.30pm. Representatives from Redland City Council will be a part of these presentations.
- At midday a Make a Wish Foundation representative makes a speech introducing a Make a Wish recipient.
- If you are entering your motorcycle into the show the registration desk is open from 7am and entries are closed at 10.30am.
- Judging will commence after that and all winners will be announced at the trophy presentation.