30th Anniversary Concours, 15 July 2018
Presented by Club Laverda Qld Inc. (CLQ), CONCOURS 2018 is a static motorcycle display offering some 60 trophies and $2000 for the best machine entered on the day.
- A $10.00 entry fee applies to patrons over 15 years and includes on-site motorcycle parking.
- An additional $10.00 entry fee applies to enthusiasts wishing to enter their machines for judging and trophies.
- Machines entered for judging must be in running order.
- The event is alcohol free and is raising funds for the Make a Wish Foundation.
- Trade stalls, enthusiast club displays, Dyno and entertainment plus food vendors and children’s rides.
Club Laverda Qld Inc, established in 1982, is a motorcycle enthusiast club with a modest membership of 56. The aim of the club is to promote the Laverda motorcycle marque. Our goal is to share the good times.